New Student Enrollment

To enroll your student at James River High School please call the Guidance Office: 540-473-8422 or the Main School number: 540-254-1121

Enrollment forms are attached below for you to print/fill out and bring to the school.

 You will need to provide the following information to enroll your student:

  • Proof of Residency:
    • Copy of a deed, mortgage, lease, or real estate tax statement of your principle residence in Botetourt County OR
    • If you do not have any of the above, you must provide both of the following:
      • current utility bill, AND
      • current bank statement or check stub issued by an employer.
  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card
  • Withdrawal Form from the previous school
  • An unofficial transcript or final report card from previous school
  • Immunization Records
  • IEP or 504 (if applicable)
  • Custody papers (if applicable)
  • Pupil Registration Form (Form 300A) (7/17)
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.